The semester is at a close and we’re taking a publication break until Jan. 8. But before we go, we reviewed Inside UW’s issues from the past semester and present to you the top 10 stories of the fall, ranked by the number of your clicks as of Dec. 17. Read on to view the list.
- 5,020 clicks: If you go: Details on the visit of the president, Oct. 2-4,
- 2,975 clicks: SWAP offers new life to campus cast-offs, Nov. 29.
- 2,743 clicks: Bus passes ready for distribution, Aug. 14
- 2,299 clicks: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Its Impact on Your Benefits, Aug. 30
- 2,181 clicks: 7 ways to annoy co-workers at meetings, Nov. 29
- 1,958 clicks: Bus riders required to show ID starting Monday, Nov. 8
- 1,770 clicks: New residence hall, with an environmental theme, rises on lakeshore, Dec. 11
- 1,685 clicks: Psychology prof studies what’s behind candidates’ smiles, Oct. 23
- 1,392 clicks: Dr. Jacqueline Gerhart: Consistency Is Key In Trying To Lose Weight, Oct. 16
- 1,330 clicks: Ergonomics: 5 tips for office workers, Sept. 11.
What were your favorite stories of the year?